We are trying our best to maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. If you or someone in your household are not feeling well and is exhibiting any COVID-19 like symptoms, please do not come to the barbershop.
- Muscle aches
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained loss of taste or smell
Our guidelines for service and prevention practices:
- Customers with appointments and workers only (no accompanied guests without appointments)
- Proper use of face coverings to enter (nose and mouth)
- Non contact temperature screening (must be < 99°F for service)
- Visible and verbal screening for symptoms and/or exposure
- Disinfection of hands upon entering
- Physical distancing to the maximum extent possible
- Cleaning and disinfecting of hands, tools, and station (frequently and in between appointments)
We reserve the right to refuse service.